Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
What will I be doing
- Assure the effective delivery of reports / information through the use of best methods, repeatable processes, technology & internal partnerships. Ensure ongoing knowledge management by documenting analysis.
- Drive change in business processes through the use of advanced analytics in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Use analytical & quantitative methods to assist the operations department to understand, predict & enhance performance through the development of a reliability strategy.
- Designs and implements a suite of data analytics to assist in the development and roll out of an operations reliability strategy and implementation program.
- Communicates design and function and to the operations team
- Completes tasks, reporting status and assignments in a timely fashion
What do I need
- 3+ years of data analysis and interpretation
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to produce meticulous documentation
- Working knowledge of Spotfire or Qlikview.
- Ability to clearly articulate creative ideas and provide project update to senior leaders.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks.
- Ability to build / maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated creativity designing data visualizations
- Must be able to communicate ideas & analysis results effectively both verbally & in writing
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
- Continuous improvement focus
For further information on QC Analyst in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval