Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst for their site.
- The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for carrying out analytical testing on Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products; and for providing technical support as required by management.
- Analyse Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products;
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an acceptable GLP standard;
- To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory;
- To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures;
- To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments;
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system;
- To bring to the notice of the Team Leaders, Manager or Director any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformance's in testing or work practice;
- To follow up to date analytical practices with reference to specifications, regulations and industry standards;
- Liaise with other departments in relation to QC dispatch/testing;
- To liaise with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables;
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP, EHS, GxP etc. guidelines at all times;
- Assist with audits/investigations as required;
- Generation/Reporting of key performance indicators for the group;
- To develop areas of expertise in analytical testing in order to solve technical issues.
- Third Level Science Qualification and 3 years equivalent work experience or a Master's or PhD degree in a Science related field and at least 1 year equivalent work experience;
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment;
- Good communications skills;
- Flexibility is essential (willingness to work shift patterns as required by business needs);
- Proven ability to work on own initiative;
- PC skills MS Word, Excel etc
- Proven technical ability in laboratory systems.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.
For further information on this QC Analyst role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval