Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Cork is looking for an QC Analyst 12 month contract
This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and duties related to analysis, material release, lab utilities and testing procedures as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Partners with other Departments to ensure that all QC testing activities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures, specifically compendial Wet Chemistry techniques.
- Performs analytical testing activities in relation to material release.
- Performs routine and non-routine analytical testing activities.
- Review and approval (where appropriate) of laboratory test results.
- Ensures that testing and results approval are completed within agreed turnaround times. Writes and reviews laboratory TMs, SOPs and WIs as directed by company policy.
- Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required and communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader and Manager?
- Deals with non-conformances/ deviations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains and develops knowledge of analytical technology as well as cGMP standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement
Carries out all duties in a Safety conscious manner
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Credo value of integrity to work as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company
- interface with all site departments as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical.
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible
- A third level qualification in a scientific/technical discipline required.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
For further information on this QC Analyst in Cork please contact Orla on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.