Job ID: JOB-12322
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Galway is looking to attract a QC Analyst to join their team. This is a permanent position, and in this role you will be carrying out analytical testing on finished product & raw materials using the approved procedures in order to comply with cGMP, Health and Safety, SOP’s and environmental and regulatory requirements while ensuring to meet customer’s needs.
- Displays the capability to learn and understand methods showing competency in the following technical areas: HPLC, IR, UV, dissolution & physical testing.
- Maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Adherence to the existing methods with reference to pharmacopoeia’s, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Full analysis of raw materials in a timely manner using appropriate analytical techniques with limited analyst related OOS.
- Full analysis of finished product (tablets, boluses, veterinary drenches etc) in a timely manner using appropriate analytical techniques with limited analyst related OOS.
- Full analysis of contract manufactured products in accordance with customer specifications with limited analyst related OOS.
- Incoming inspection of foils, labels, bulk finished goods and injectable.
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment as per calibration procedures.
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system and Customer Service level of >95%.
- To maintain all laboratory logbooks, notebooks & associated documentation to GLP.
- Liaise with team leader/supervisor & production so that timely reporting of results is achieved.
- Ensure timely feedback of all queries as appropriate.
- To bring to the notice of the team leader/supervisor any discrepancies, deviations or non conformances in testing or work practice.
- Display ability and follow up on Corrective Actions.
- Sending out samples for external analysis when requested.
- Participating in internal/External Audits.
- Liaising with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables.
- Ensure existing quality procedures are followed and where appropriate suggestions/change control forms are prepared so that the quality system will be continuously improved.
- To adhere to any agreed internal laboratory rota tasks.
- To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- Adherence to laboratory safety measures at all times highlighting areas for improvement
- Ensuring that laboratory is kept tidy and that GLP/GMP standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensure records pertaining to QC are all kept up to date and filed properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
- Technical skills along with strong computer skills in MS Office and knowledge of enterprise systems i.e. SAP.
- A methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work
- Ability to prioritise decision making differentiating between urgent and non-urgent
- Escalates issues appropriately
- Any other duties as assigned by the QC team leader/supervisor or manager
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling Kidney on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…