Telephone: 086 0449473
QC Analyst - Junior
Our client, a Pharmaceuticals company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an QC Analyst for their site.
- Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures, specifically compendial Wet Chemistry techniques.
- Performs analytical testing activities in relation to material release.
- Performs routine and non-routine analytical testing activities.
- Review and approval (where appropriate) of laboratory test results.
- Ensure that testing and results approval are completed within agreed turnaround times.
- Writes and reviews laboratory TMs, SOPs and WIs as directed by company policy.
- Ensure QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required and communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader and Manager.
- Deals with non-conformances/ deviations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains and develops knowledge of analytical technology as well as cGMP standards
Key Competencies Required
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement
- Carries out all duties in a Safety conscious manner
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Strategic Thinker
- Credo value of integrity
- To work as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company
- Interface with all site departments as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical.
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Results and performance driven Adaptable and flexible
- A third level qualification in a scientific/technical discipline required.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
Key Individual Contributor Competencies
- Builds strong productive relationships
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Asserts personal ideas and opinions using persuasion to influence others
- Seeks opportunities to grow and develop professionally
- Uses best practices to improve business operations
- Holds self accountable for compliant and flawless execution
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions that successfully build customer value
- Effectively manages and adapts to change
- Demonstrates the courage to stand alone on ideas and opinions that differ from others
- Listens effectively and remains open to other’s ideas.
- Works effectively with people that have diverse styles, talents and ideas
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Treats people with dignity and respect
For further information on this Engineer role in Cork please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.