Telephone: 086 0449473
QC Analyst - Microbiology
Our client, a pharmaceuticals company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an QC Analyst - Microbiology
for their site.
- Reporting to the QC Team Leader the person will be responsible for the following;
- Performing a wide variety of microbiology, chemistry or biochemistry testing to support utilities, raw material, in process, bulk and drug product release.
- Rapid turnaround of samples to meet manufacturing needs.
- Performing data review and approval.
- Providing support and advice to manufacturing on QC related topics.
- Initiating and leading investigations where required.
- Initiates and completes, CAPAs and Change Controls in accordance with site procedure
- Writes new and updates current procedures on electronic documentation system.
- Providing training to other analysts and to manufacturing personnel.
- Presents technical analytical data clearly and concisely data to customers, i.e., internal investigations and regulatory inspectors etc.
- Proactively identifies and implements lab process improvements.
- Supports lean initiatives in the area of lab operations, i.e. standard work, level loading, test method execution, documentation updates and equipment qualification etc.
- Supports Team leader on day to day testing operations.
Preferred Testing Experience
- Sterility Testing
- Microbial Identification using genetic methods
Key Competencies Required
- Adaptable and flexible
- Collaboration and team work
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical behaviour
- Clear communication skills
- Results and performance driven
- Holds self accountable for compliant and flawless execution
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, Electronic Lab notebooks, Empower, Trackwise etc
- The position of QC analyst requires a third-level qualification (Minimum: Primary degree in a science discipline).
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals and aseptic products
For further information on this QC Analyst - Microbiology role in Cork please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.