Telephone: 086 8168298
QC Analyst – NPI
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst - NPI for their site.
Roles and responsibilities for this position include:
- DPFD (Design process flow diagrams) review/approval.
- Bill of Testing creation (this includes both product BOT, Media BOT and column packing BOT).
- Support Transfer of new assays to QC.
- Introduction of new raw materials.
- Creation of documentation for new products e.g. gap analysis, validation/verification protocols, validation/verification reports, GMP memo, test method updates.
- Organize non-routine samples for microbiology method verification.
- Monitoring method validations/method verification execution.
- Monitoring the first batch execution-review campaign technical reports.
- Attending weekly product related meetings with sister sites and other Cork site departments.
- Updating quality agreements and manufacturing licenses.
- Change control creation, review & approval and Investigation authoring.
For further information on this QC Analyst - NPI role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.