|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11812
My client is a Sligo-based Pharmaceutical company with sites around the world! There is a new 1 year fixed term contract position available for a QC Analyst who will join a well-established team.
In this role, you will be responsible for all raw material, in-process and finished product testing and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements. Working in the quality control labs, you will be equipped with the latest design technology for chemical and microbiological analytical testing to meet customers’ needs.
- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in-process sampling and testing is completed on time.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in training of new analyst.
- Supports the transfer of new products.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
Education & Experience:
- 3rd level degree qualification in relevant scientific discipline.
- 2 years post qualification experience using HPLC and/or GC analytical methods essential.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills utilizing a Microsoft environment (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Sound decision making and problems solving skills to assure business unit compliance
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and trends and draw conclusions
- Good mathematics background with an understanding of basic statistical concepts
For more information on this QC Analyst role, please contact Emma Griffin on 086 0334325 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…