Job ID: JOB-11941
We are currently recruiting QC Chemists for our client in Dublin. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing. You will have the opportunity to identify and troubleshoot issues related to laboratory testing and equipment so you will have to have an in-depth knowledge of scientific methods and techniques.
Here’s a snapshot of your day to day responsibilities:
- You will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests and analyze raw materials, intermediates and final product to ensure compliance with standards.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfillment of production goals.
- Participate in deviation investigations.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods; analytical test method development reports; method validation protocols; method transfer protocols and reports; method verifications protocols and reports; and instrumentation qualification documentation (URS/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Support and adhere to established processes and productivity targets while recognizing and reporting any issues or deviations from accepted standards to your supervisor
- Provide status updates on own activities and productivity challenges according to defined procedures
So what do you need to do this role? You will have:
- A third level qualification in Chemistry or related Science, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree
- 12 – 18 months minimum relevant Quality Control experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (3-5 years).
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices including extensive knowledge of the USP and FDA Guidance Documents relating to the pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
- Demonstrate competency in the operation, calibration and qualification of common analytical instrumentation e.g. HPLC, Dissolution, GC, FTIR, Electro Chemistry (DME), UV/Vis and other USP instrumental and Wet chemistry technologies used in pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
- Demonstrate strong analytical laboratory skills and laboratory troubleshooting abilities.
- Demonstrated success in making effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to upper management.
- Experience with chromatographic software packages e.g. Empower
For further information on this QC Chemist role in Dublin please contact Emma Griffin on email@example.com/0860334325 Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…