Job ID: JOB-11941
Working as a QC Chemist is in big demand right now. We’re looking to speak with experienced QC Chemist who are looking to work with top global leaders who value their people. This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for a QC Chemist who enjoys working on innovative projects, values autonomy in their job and working in a great team.
Here’s a snapshot of your day to day responsibilities:
- You will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests and analyze raw materials, intermediates and final product to ensure compliance with standards.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfillment of production goals.
- Participate in deviation investigations.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods; analytical test method development reports; method validation protocols; method transfer protocols and reports; method verifications protocols and reports; and instrumentation qualification documentation (URS/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Support and adhere to established processes and productivity targets while recognizing and reporting any issues or deviations from accepted standards to your supervisor
- Provide status updates on own activities and productivity challenges according to defined procedures
So what do you need to do this role? You will have:
- A third level qualification in Chemistry or related Science, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree
- 12 – 18 months minimum relevant Quality Control experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (3-5 years).
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices including extensive knowledge of the USP and FDA Guidance Documents relating to the pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
- Demonstrate competency in the operation, calibration and qualification of common analytical instrumentation e.g. HPLC, Dissolution, GC, FTIR, Electro Chemistry (DME), UV/Vis and other USP instrumental and Wet chemistry technologies used in pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory.
- Demonstrate strong analytical laboratory skills and laboratory troubleshooting abilities.
- Demonstrated success in making effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to upper management.
- Experience with chromatographic software packages e.g. Empower
For further information on this QC Chemist role in Dublin please contact Aisling Kidney on email@example.com/0872197421
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…