Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit QC Lab Analyst for their site.
Experienced Lab Analysts to join our clients Quality Team in Cork. In this role, you will perform laboratory testing and use scientific education and experiences to generate results in accordance with good manufacturing practices, procedural requirements, and scientific principles. Interprets reviews, verifies, approves, and releases data generated by others to determine conformance with product specifications.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment and good manufacturing practices with respect to procedural requirements and laboratory records and requirements.
- Maintains training certificates as needed for assigned job tasks.
- Performs analytical or microbial test methods and data verification of lab results to support product and material release with minimal error.
- Interprets experimental data for conformance with product and material specifications.
- Initiates appropriate exception documents in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Can work in multiple laboratory functional areas as assigned and can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error and the ability to adjust to unforeseen obstacles to accomplish assignments.
- Budget time effectively to carry out assigned tasks and takes initiative to be involved in team activities and decision making.
- Makes suggestions for improvement based upon scientific and good manufacturing practices understanding.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives and is an active participant in the work structure and fosters positive working relationships with all levels of the organization
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant 3rd level degree with at least 2 years of lab experience
- Ability to effectively manage their own time to multi-task based upon their completed training matrix.
- Experience of HPLC & GC analytical methods
For further information on this QC Lab Analyst role in Cork y please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.