Telephone: 087 2197421
QC Technical Transfer
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a QC Technical Transfer for their site.
- Transfer of advanced chromatographic and wet chemistry analysis of raw materials, in-process, finished product and stability product samples and completing the relevant GMP documentation
- Team focused,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline ( Chemistry, Biochemistry or Analytical science) and 5-7 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Previous HPLC/GC/ peptide analysis experience in method validation / transfer (preferably with Empower software) is essential
- Strong working knowledge of chemistry / biochemistry (chromatographic,wet chemistry and peptide analysis) techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Empower and other lab software systems.
- GC Experience
- Experience of FDA/HPRA audits
- Trackwise knowledge
For further information on this QC Technical Transfer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.