Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a QlickView Developer for their site.
- End to end design and development of QlikView based reporting applications.
- Create Qlik Sense visualizations and `Mashups?? to display metrics and KPI?s to the business.
- Thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and GUI development in QlikView.
- Experience in developing BI Solutions for financial, Manufacturing, and supply chain, reporting.
- Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility.
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Knockout, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
- Exposure to UI/UX principles
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 2 years? technical experience.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience with Oracle and MySQL a plus.
For further information on this QlikView Developer role in Limerick please contact Jessica Crowley on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval