Telephone: 086 8395531
Qlikview Developer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Qlikview Developer for their site on a contract basis.
The role is to lead onsite QlikView development and be the in-house Qlikview expert while mentoring a small development team. Your role will be to bring in QlikView best practice and improve the overall delivery of dashboards.
- Building the data logic, data models and interfaces for QlikView dashboards.
- QlikView user interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, expressions, properties, tabs, layout
- QlikView scripting knowledge: understanding QlikView scripting, data analysis and QlikView data models
- SQL/Data knowledge: data acquisition and manipulations skills in SQL-compliant or other data sources.
- QVD knowledge: Understanding how QVDs work with QlikView to provide a scalable, reusable, metadata-driven data layer
- Developing effective QlikView data models
- Developing front end applications using QlikView
- Utilising the scripting language to meet complex business requirements
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into the QlikView application
- Design, build, test and debug QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements
- Follow implementation standards and defined deployment process per COE guidelines
- Utilize source control tools
- Tune data loads and QlikView application for efficient performance
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in related field or equivalent experience
- Qlikview Developer Certification
- Strong Qlikview v11 knowledge, with 2+ years’ experience of both scripting and data visualisation/user experience
- Experience working for/with a Multinational environment not essential but an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience QlikView development
- Experience of QlikView set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Knowledge of nPrinting.
- Advanced SQL writing ability (partially with SQL server.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior leaders and employees at varying levels across the organisation
- Ability to work with a team, follows general directions from several sources, focus attention on details and complete projects
- Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize departmental and individual work to meet various schedules and objectives
- Project Management Skills
- Constructive attitude and Solution orientated
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
For further information on this Qlikview Developer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval