Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Administrator for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role provides an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment supporting the wider QA team with administrative support
- Compliant distribution – Screening incoming requests and progressing where all relevant information is available and verified following local procedures.
- Administration and Organization of the QA Mailbox including recognizing where escalation points are required.
- Maintenance of Metrics Updating metrics boards and spreadsheets.
- Liaison with the wider ARDx team supporting the quality team in execution of cross functional actions by liaising with the wider team.
- Support QA Team structure.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active attitude, excellent organization skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and management of spreadsheets.
- Use of SAP is an advantage.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role in a team environment Working within an approved quality system/ regulated environment would be an advantage.
For further information on this Quality Administrator role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.