Quality Assurance Administrator
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Administrator for their site.
Responsible for the administration and support duties to the Quality Assurance Team and Chief Operating Officer (COO). These duties are to be carried out in a confidential manner due to the nature of your post. You will be responsible for prioritising your work on a daily basis and carrying out your duties as per the urgency of same. You will be responsible for identifying any problems/concerns that may arise and notifying the relevant personnel. Also shared responsibility for duties of Document Controller
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of filing systems, indexes and database.
- Processing correspondence – ensuring all relevant email and mail, incoming and outgoing are appropriately responded to, copied and filed.
- Assistance with completion of reports and presentations, work procedures for all departments associated with your manager
- Compiling minutes of meetings and trip reports
- Tracking and logging of Departmental training
- Compiling/ updating department meeting agenda and taking minutes.
- Drafting contracts, letters, and documents as required.
- Liaise with customers on follow up documentation
- Posting and courier of documents
- Circulation of quality procedures, i.e. Standard Operating Procedures, Finished Product Procedures, Entry Control Procedures, Calibration and Operating Instructions, QC Data Sheets, Raw Material Analysis Sheets and Forms in accordance with predesigned formats.
- Maintain and update the Jordan documentation folder on the system with current revisions of documents, thus informing them when documents are revised/obsoleted.
- Ensure workstation is kept tidy and organised at all times.
- Ensure that quality procedures are followed and where appropriate suggestions/change notices prepared such that the Quality System can be continuously improved
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be detail oriented, results-oriented and ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Work well under pressure, excellent organisational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to handle several priorities in a day; be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
For further information on this Quality Assurance Administrator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.