The purpose of the QA Adviser is to provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions on a monthly basis to our existing project teams. To provide technical advice and consultation of quality-related aspects of the Specification(s) and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work independently and carry out QMS Audits and follow up reports on projects.
- Committed to working to the highest possible standards and delivering results within a highly regulated (cGMP, EHS, MV) environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative is essential and in conjunction with Project Managers/Engineers to achieve the desired targets and objectives set out.
- Provide continuous QMS Training and Support.
- Complete monthly QA Inspections and reports.
- Assist in the development of project QA, IST and CTQ plans when required.
- Reporting back QA issues to M&E Quality Manager and Group Quality Manager.
- Carry out training and/or presentations on QMS for regional projects to Company Procedures and current legislation.
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Strong Trades background
- Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Trained (Cert/Qualification)
- Previous Handover/Factory Acceptance Testing & Equipment Walkdown Experience
- Technical knowledge and experience on Medium Voltage Switchgear (MV), systems and associated equipment is critical to this role
- Technical knowledge and experience of Low Voltage Switchgear (LV) , systems and associated equipment and awareness of Civil Standards –ET101 and Eurocodes.
- Good knowledge of I&C installations
- Ability to carry out QA Audits and follow up reports on Projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office and communication skills
- Knowledge of various software platforms.
- Previous experience of quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, Q-Mark etc
- Chemical/Pharma/Medical Devices experience/knowledge.
- Ability to understand & interpret Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Commissioning of MV and LV systems
- Complex Ex01-04 training & experience in the completion of cGDP documentation for handover.
- City & Guilds Electrical Inspection & Testing trained.
For further information on this QA Advisor role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.