The purpose of the MV QA Adviser is to provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions on a monthly basis to our existing project teams. To provide technical advice and consultation of quality-related aspects of the Specification and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development, continuous review and update of Quality Management System (QMS) for T&D / MV activities. Coordinate inputs from operational functions and T&D QC Engineer as necessary.
- Audit and ensure that correct documentation is in use on projects.
- Provision of Quality training, support and inductions including QMS, LOTO, ESSW and HV Safety Rules.
- Participation in External Pre-Audits and full Audits.
- Supplier auditing.
- Closing any Audit findings and ISO9001 compliance.
- Set-up of Projects & File Index system on site for Quality @ start.
- Ensuring procedural compliance (rather than supervising workmanship).
- Completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) on Quality.
- Completion of Tender Submissions on Quality.
- Auditing of Training records, Test records, Site inspections.
- Ensuring compliance to BC(A)R 2014 regulations in Ireland.
- Review of Project File Index system per project (Hard & Softcopy versions)
- Tracking, monitoring and synopsis of new Regulations / Standards.
- Issuing of QEHS Alerts for T&D / MV Activities.
- Provide expert guidance and advice to management and staff, including QC Engineer, Operations and Engineering, in relation to quality management.
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Strong Trades background
- Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Trained (Cert/Qualification)
- Previous Handover/Factory Acceptance Testing & Equipment Walkdown Experience
- Technical knowledge and experience on Medium Voltage Switchgear (MV), systems and associated equipment is critical to this role
- Technical knowledge and experience of Low Voltage Switchgear (LV), systems and associated equipment and awareness of Civil Standards –ET101 and Eurocodes.
- Good knowledge of I&C installations
- Ability to carry out QA Audits and follow up reports on Projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office and communication skills
- Knowledge of various software platforms.
- Previous experience of quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, Q-Mark etc.
- Chemical/Pharma/Medical Devices experience/knowledge.
- Ability to understand & interpret Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Commissioning of MV and LV systems
- Complex Ex01-04 training & experience in the completion of cGDP documentation for handover.
- City & Guilds Electrical Inspection & Testing trained.
For further information on this Quality Assurance Advisor (Medium Voltage) role in Dublin please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.