Quality Assurance Team Leader
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join a great MNC in Cork.
The QA Team Leader will be responsible for managing compliance and QA operational activities related to the company as required. The QA Team Lead role is a permanent job.
Key Responsibilities of QA Team Lead
- Supporting the GMP qualification and validation activities through execution of supplier/ contractor audits
- Review and organize team to meet workloads, plan for future requirements and ensure development.
- Work in partnership with other departments to ensure compliance programmes are completed in an efficient manner and are effectively maintained
- Actively participates in management of the Quality department through budget forecasting and preparation and training of staff
- Deputize's for the QA Manager as appropriate
- Opportunities to strengthen your leadership skills within the Quality Assurance team.
Education, Experience and Skills
- BSc degree or equivalent in an Engineering, Science or related discipline
- Previous exposure of working in a compliance or quality role within a Pharma/Bio-pharma industry
- Experience of managing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations including those of FDA, IMB, EMEA and other authorities.
- Experience in auditing of external suppliers, contractors and vendors.
- Experience in direct interactions with regulatory agencies during site inspections preferred
- Flexible with travel as some domestic and international travel may be require
For further information on this Quality Team Lead job or any other Quality jobs in Munster please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval