Interested in working for a MNC which focuses on rapid diagnostics for infectious disease, cardio-metabolic disease and toxicology? My client located in Galway requires a Quality Engineer for a permanent role. This job will involve Compliance to industry standards and problem solving. The Quality Engineer provides support to the Quality Manager in the routine maintenance of the Quality Management Systems.
- Possesses and applies a broad and increasing knowledge of Quality, to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations, work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/ incomplete information.
- Applies risk assessment techniques
- Drives business improvements through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Escalation point for quality related non-conformances and CAPAs.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with the regional objective for collaboration and multi-site ISO13485 certification.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Third level qualification with 3 years' experience preferably in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP),
- Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
- Pro-active attitude, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects while delivering results on time.
For more information on this Quality Compliance Engineer role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 or email@example.com. For all our jobs please visit us at www.hero.ie