Quality Compliance Manager
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Quality Compliance Manager for their site.
The Manager for quality and compliance of the Chemistry and Microbiology laboratories will be responsible for the overseeing of quality and compliance for the Labs. This person will manage a number of people within this area and will have the responsibility for oversight of quality records and dispositions of same. Stability deviations, quality defect reporting of stability failures.
- Describe scope of authority to hire, promote, and manage performance of employees (include both
- numbers and responsibilities for direct and indirect reporting relationships)
- This position will have 7 people reporting directly to them. Hiring and promotion within the group is the
- responsibility of the manager in conjunction with the Associate Director of the Quality and Compliance group.
- Effective management of the team members through performance reviews.
- Oversee the quality review and disposition of all quality records and documentation associated with the Chemistry and Microbiology labs.
- Oversee the stability deviation program for the stability program on products manufactured.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related Science.
- People manager experience
- Experience working within a GMP regulated environment
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes
For further information on this The Quality Compliance Manager Role in Mayo please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.