Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Quality Compliance Specialist for their site.
- A Compliance Professional at the facility will hold responsibility for QA activities in support of all aspects of commercial, clinical and development activities at the site. The Compliance professional will assist the compliance supervisor and manager in the management of key quality system elements including:
- Deviation management;
- Change Control Program,
- Vendor Management (selection and approval; quality agreements, audit schedule),
- Inspection Management: (Coordinate site GMP inspections; Internal site preparation; pre-audit MOH requests; Response/report compilation & issuance; Post audit commitment management);
- Quality metrics & monthly quality system & Senior Management review meetings; (Meeting preparation and coordination of post meeting commitments;
- Manage regulatory standard/guidance revision assessments:
- Coordinate the site quality plan and ensure plan execution:
- Manage compliance initiatives program:
- Management of site quality risk management program: (Management of the site QRM improvement plan. Attend risk assessment meetings)
- The Compliance professional is accountable for their individual areas of responsibility within the quality system. The position holder must show the competence to drive forward the quality processes at the site and the skills to ensure that Compliance adds to the greater benefit of the facility. The Compliance Professional must represent the quality function for routine commercial activities at the site ensuring quality compliance is upheld across all business units and supporting functions as deemed necessary. The position holder will provide the necessary guidance relating to quality activities in support of new product introductions and site strategic projects. In association with the Compliance Supervisor and manager the Compliance professional will work to meet company goals and objectives, customer requirements and the regulatory obligations as laid down by the FDA, EU and regional Ministries of Health.
- Compliance Supervisor, & team
- QA Manager
- Director QA Operations
- Corporate QA
- Quality management team
- Qualified Persons
- Interactions with all functions external to quality, including operations, logistics, engineering, facilities, laboratories
- Key company vendors through the audit program
- Education and Experience/Knowledge:
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Third level Science qualification
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes
- Proven to be self-directed, self-motivated and ability to prioritise competing priorities
- Relationship Building: establishing excellent working relationships with all functions within the business unit and QA team.
- Communication: excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral. Articulate the quality requirements in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
- Planning & Organising: excellent analytical skills. Ability to plan and schedule.
- Decision Making: identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.