Telephone: 021 2066287
Quality Control Admin
Our client is a Cork based expanding pharmaceutical company and are seeking a QC Admin.
Why apply for this role
- Rapidly expanding company
- Excellent training and benefits
- Good work life balance and great working environment
What will I be doing
- Provide administration service to the Quality Control.
- Services to meet the requirements of in house procedures and to be executed in compliance with cGMP requirements.
- Perform the author role for the operation of the Attache Documentation Electronic Management System.
- Issue, control, withdrawal, distribution and destruction of documentation ensuring the areas related to QC Department are supported efficiently and effectively
- Maintain a system for the above in accordance with controlled procedures.
- Maintain an up to date database of QC Training Files.
- Maintain the training files of the QC and in accordance with the systems in place.
- Ensure system timely, accurate and complete.
- Participate in the development of training documentation and the system for management and administration of training programmes and records
- Preparation of QC documents such as test methods, analytical data sheets, specifications etc.
- Maintain files and archive systems in QC.
- Administer systems used in management of the laboratory data such as labelling system, LIMS systems etc.
- To register, issue, control, withdrawal and distribute the analytical data sheets as required.
- To register and maintain a system for issuing and archiving laboratory notebooks and QC logbooks
- To perform routine documentation audits of the issued documentation such as, laboratory notebooks and logbooks, site-wide to identify and rectify the gaps.
- To prepare reports, documents, presentations etc. as required.
- To prepare, issue and maintain a system for creating Certificate of Analysis for Finished Product.
- To participate in the preparation of the departmental monthly reports.
- Ensure office supplies are on hand to meet demand.
- Deputise for QA Administrator / Document Controller as required.
- To create purchase orders for QC
How Do I Apply To apply for this job email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 0449371 for more information
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval