Quality Control Inspector
Job ID: JOB-13339
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Support the implementation, management and control of all Quality and Hygiene management systems to contribute to the effectiveness of the Quality department meeting the agreed company standards and regulatory and statutory requirements.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Maintain all operational Quality Control procedures and verify that all relevant checks are being performed by production operators.
– Maintain accurate documentation and records in relation to quality system.
– Assist with internal and external audits.
– Ensure compliance with the specified requirements of the quality department, customers, suppliers, and relevant auditing bodies and actively contribute to a climate of continuous improvement within MCC.
– Monitoring of print and finishing operations for QC checks.
– Sign off jobs through inspection and final sign off shipping.
– Assist with Root Cause analysis and support validation of preventative actions
– Support induction and training of new employees through all aspects of the Quality function and systems as relevant.
– Conduct the Obsoletion Process
– This list of duties is not exhaustive or exclusive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Education & Experience
– Minimum of Leaving Cert or equivalent qualification
– Diploma in QA or willingness to upskill
– Minimum 2 years previous experience in a busy pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment
Skills & Knowledge
– Knowledge of print and print finishing a distinct advantage
– Meticulous attention to detail with an organised approach to work
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written
– Ideally familiar and comfortable with good documentation practices.
– Good knowledge of MS Office packages
– Be able to manage and prioritize workload
For further information on this role in please contact Nela Dobrusova on 0861283369 or email email@example.com.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…