Our client has been providing the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, industrial, food, commercial and retail industries with professional project management and high calibre craftsmanship. They are now on the lookout for Quality Control Manager to join their dedicated, passionate team.
This is a senior position with overall responsibility for managing QA/QC with an established Tier 1 Company
As the Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for management of QA/QC, providing a high level of guidance to the business and complete the following;
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of all projects, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Support the Construction Manager’s in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesse the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on all sites.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervise inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluate the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluate the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Support the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Support and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinate the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervise the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Support the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
- Cooperate to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) in the analyses of non-conformities.
- Supervise the inspection of defect renewal and welding
- Manage the External Audits with NSAI
- Contribute to the Environmental and Quality items in the monthly News Flyer
- Manage the documentation associated with EIDA and the full integration of the IMS system
- Manage and audit the use of the Flex and Share File Systems
- Carry out a site specific QA induction to all new projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Four Years Full time)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in QA/QC.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large value HVAC & Process Projects
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications
- Coordinate Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non conformities
- Travel is required with this role.
For further information on this Quality Control Manager role in Dublin please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.