Quality Control Team Leader in Galway
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Control (Chemistry) Team Leader for their site.
Responsibilities required for the Quality Control Team Lead:
- The Quality Control Team Leader will be responsible for the co-ordination of analytical, documentation and compliance activities assigned to the QC Laboratory.
- To lead and develop team of QC Analysts.
- Experience in team leadership, which includes setting objectives, reviewing performance, mentoring, training, supporting improvement by working with the team to create development plans
- Quality focuses
- Strong analytical skills with accuracy (attention to detail)
- Identify & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to lead a team to meet business demands
- Good team player
- Develops team
- Hard working, accuracy (good attention to detail), team focused.
- Looking for a team leader who will coach and developed team to their full potential.
- GC Experience
- Trackwise Knowledge
- Good technical writing skills
For further information on this Quality Control Team Leader role in Galway Please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval