Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
- Provide Design Assurance support in assigned Production and R&D Projects
- Initiate, develop and implement quality system improvements
- Provide support for QA system activities including audits, system reviews, and maintenance of the QMS
- Provide guidance, direction and supervision to QA Technical Staff where appropriate
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical qualification; postgraduate in Quality Management preferable
- Minimum of 5 years? experience in a similar role / environment
- Good working knowledge of quality systems and their application in a manufacturing environment
- Good working Knowledge of the Design & Design Control Process
- Experience of statistics and a good working knowledge of test method validation
- Working Knowledge of the requirements and application of ISO14971
- Good working knowledge of regulatory standards and industry practices
- Experience of applying Lean Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performance desirable
Candidate should also have the following abilities/skills/qualities:
- Ability to work under strict time constraints; meet deadlines in a timely manner with minimal guidance
- Team player: Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of QA and cross functional / organisational teams; be flexible with a `can do? attitude
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media, tactful, confident, at all levels, internal and external.
- Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to clearly and informatively write technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and work flows. Presents numerical data effectively.
- Demonstrate organisational values (Customer First, Achieving Excellence, Developing People, Flexibility and Integrity) in carrying out of all assigned responsibilities/tasks.
- PC Skills: Standard offices packages and ability to understand and learn customized computer software programs
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval