Our client a leading medical device MNC located in Cork; requires a QE for a 12month contract. This is an excellent MNC any quality engineer would be excited to work here.
Key Responsibilities of the QE:
- Will work within the quality operations team, with moderate supervision and mentoring, with responsibility for quality related activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
- Approval of NC, builds proficient in problem solving and root causing activities.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Develop understanding of risk management practices and concepts, ability to become proficiency in process risk.
- Develop understanding of optimization of inspection methods and sampling. Support First Article Inspections.
- Developing proficiency in statistical methods and application.
- Participate and interface in internal audits providing effective narrative and description of topic of expertise, participate in external audits preparation building confidence and proficiency in interactions with same.
- Assist in the development and review of process and equipment validation/qualification. Build proficiency in validation processes.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Masters or Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related subject
- Understanding of Med Device concepts desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, GDP, GMP concept desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have a good understanding of engineering and quality concepts / theories.
- High level of PC skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Self-starter with efficient work style and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
For further information on this Quality Engineer Job in Cork please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091 730022/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval