Our client a leading medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a Quality Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities.
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for our client's products and processes.
- Provides leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Identifies critical personnel, gauges, procedures, and materials needed for the completion of new products.
- Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products to our client.
- Certifies product builders to ensure they have the required skills to complete their operation.
- Third Level Degree in Quality or Engineering field
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
- Risk assessment skills using FMEA methodology
- Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
- Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
For further information on this Quality Engineer job or any other QE jobs in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.