Quality Engineer Canada
Our client, leading medical company is looking for motivated Quality Engineers to join their team in Toronto. This opportunity is a great chance to gain extensive working experience and discover a new country. This position will allow for knowledge in planning, conducting, and leading quality management projects including the assessment of new and changed standards, regulations and requirements, update of the Quality System and the modification of established guidelines. Medical Device working experience is required.
- Coordinate and collate key performance indicators of the quality system
- Make independent studies, analyses, interpretations and conclusions; Results and conclusions are reviewed primarily for process and soundness of judgment; Assign and outlines work; advises and reviews work for adequacy to Quality requirements and regulations.
- Coordinate significant investigations especially escalations of performance issues with customers; Interface with engineering and production on quality related issues in quality system processes
- Participate in internal audits; participates in supplier audits; Participates in external audits
- Conduct project planning with departmental authorities; Plan, coordinate and implement improvements of Quality procedures processes (e.g. Document control, record control, internal audits, management review, measurement and feedback, environmental controls, etc).
- Conduct some administrative management functions (e.g. Vacation request approvals). Supervision may call for recommendations concerning selection, training, rating and discipline of staff.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of Science required
- Brings minimum 2/3 years related working experience in Quality Assurance roles.
- Experience from a regulated industry such as medical device, aeronautical or pharma highly preferred
- Demonstrated competence in ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21 CFR 820, CMDCAS and EU MDD, other relevant jurisdictional regulations and ISO 19011
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (presentation, written and oral)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management
For further information on this Quality Engineer job in Canada please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.