Telephone: 091 730 022
Quality Engineer Galway
Our client a MNC in Parkmore, Galway requires a QE for a permanent job in Galway. Quality Engineers are directly involved in quality improvement and compliance.
- Investigating root cause of quality issues and following through on corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide quality engineering support to Operations, helping to drive efficiency improvements.
- Support on-going communication through reports and information transfer as needed.
- Participate in understanding and ensuring compliance with the company's external regulatory quality systems requirements
- Liaise with the Quality Engineering Supervisor.
- Develop and maintain analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid in decision making.
- Generate an understanding of product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 2/3 years relevant experience.
- Dynamic team player and leader
- Work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a QA environment (GMP regulated).
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines, namely CFR parts 820 and ISO 13485 is necessary.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway, please contact Bimi on 091 730 022 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval