Supplier Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Engineer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
· Responsible for compliance with company Policies and Procedures and applicable International Regulations
· Leads and/or facilitates compliance and improvement activities associated with the company quality system (e.g. CAPA, audit programs, personnel training)
· Monitor compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements, identifying and implementing process and system improvements
· Apply thorough, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues
· Plan, execute, report and follow-up on quality system audits (supplier and internal)
· Demonstrate an ability to apply, recommend and/or create quality tools and apply them effectively to a variety of business situations related to production, project and team environments.
· This is primarily an office based role, but assignments may require placement in a production/cleanroom environment. The successful candidate must be able to travel (national and international) - approx. 5-10% of role.
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related technical field and a 2 years minimum QA, Quality System or regulatory experience in the medical industry a prerequisite. The successful candidate will need a strong technical aptitude with an excellent understanding of their subject matter. Be highly motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative and as a team player.
Key Relationships/ Interfaces:
· Operations, Regulatory, R&D, Marketing, Distribution, Clinical, External Service Providers
Behaviours/ Values Required Include
· Strong work ethic, combined with creativity, initiative and great technical capability. Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills, along with strong attention to detail are essential.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 0898395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available