Contact: Cliona O'Malley
Quality Engineer Mayo
Our client, a leading medical device manufacturer in Mayo requires an experienced Quality Engineer.
The QE will provide Quality Engineering and validation services for processes and thus contribute to the
growth and profitability of the company.
Key Responsibilities of the QE job:
- Complete Process and Equipment Validation including DV, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development,
- implementation and report completion.
- Develop product specifications / drawings / quality plans in conjunction with NPD and project team.
- Conduct Risk Management / FMEA / Statistical analysis.
- Complete ISO 13485 / FDA and QSR internal audits per annual schedule.
- Implement process control and ensure process capability is maintained and identify opportunities for
- process improvement.
- Conduct CAPA analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline and Quality Engineering Qualification / certification
- Experience in statistical analysis / SPC / validation of automated equipment
- Two years industry experience working within Manufacturing Department of a Medical Device
- company (Certified Quality Engineering (CQE) preferred)
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies
- Strong Team player who effectively utilises individual strengths and talents to maximise team services
- to customers.
- Excellent people interaction, team building, and communication skills
For further information on this Quality Engineer job Mayo or any other Quality Engineering jobs
please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval