Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
- At our Quality Department in the company, we focus on supporting and improving the implementation of the Quality System. Quality Engineers are directly involved in quality improvement and compliance.
- You will contribute to investigating root cause of quality issues and following through on corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- You will provide quality engineering support to Operations, helping to drive efficiency improvements.
- You will support on-going communication through reports and information transfer as needed.
- You will participate in understanding and ensuring compliance with the company's external regulatory quality systems requirements.
- You will liaise with the Quality Engineering Supervisor.
- You will develop and maintain analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid in decision making.
- You will generate an understanding of product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 2/3 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced in a QA environment (GMP regulated).
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines, namely CFR parts 210, 211, 280, ICH and ISO 13485 is necessary.
- Ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization is essential.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval