Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possesses and applies a broad and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within the company, to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Broad knowledge of the company’s organization’s operations and practices to enable informed decisions in day to day operations and assignments.
- Applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations, work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/ incomplete information.
- Seeks consensus for decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, in order to produce effective end results.
- Applies risk assessment techniques in such circumstances.
- Drives business improvements through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Escalation point for quality related non-conformances and CAPAs.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with the regional objective for collaboration and multi-site ISO13485 certification.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to make clear, well founded decisions regarding conformity during audits.
- Pro-active attitude, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects while delivering results on time.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and management of spreadsheets.
Education & Experience
- Third level qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical device industry with minimum 3 year of progressively responsible positions, including;
- Competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP),
- Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)
- Broad knowledge of engineering and technical applications applied in development of medical devices useful.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval