Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Clonmel is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
- Mentor for technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Technical and communication lead on all material assigned quality issues.
- Lead Supplier Quality process improvement programs across people, service, quality and cost.
- Manage projects which include new products, process improvements, and cost reductions while supporting day to day operations success of assigned material commodities.
- Promote the Quality System within the Supply Base. Work within a commodity structure, along with IQA and the business unit to ensure that components meet design requirements.
- Assist commodity team in the development of new supply sources, qualify component or process changes to specified parameters and within given timeframe.
- Chair weekly & monthly quality review meetings with suppliers, cross site commodity teams and drive both proactive quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Work on supplier capability assessments: (WSVA, Gage R&R, FMEA etc.).
- Select appropriate techniques for problem solving and make solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Ability to independently design and coordinate engineering tests and experiments including Design of Experiments in support of Problem Solving Road Maps.
- Provide input to Design Engineering on new component technology and assist in component selection with quality and reliability analysis.
- Lead investigation of component quality issues as they arise. Work with Quality, Production, Regulatory, supply chain, and suppliers to resolve component issues.
- Investigate field failures related to supplier materials. Develop corrective action plan where necessary.
- Higher level Degree/ Level 8 qualification in Engineering/ Quality/ Science with minimum 5 years’ experience in related industry.
- Masters Level qualification in Engineering/ Quality/ Science with minimum 3 years’ experience in related industry.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Clare please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.