The Operations Quality Engineer in Galway is a permanent job. Our client a multinational manufacturer is looking for a QE to join their team in the West of Ireland.
Responsibilities of the QE job:
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence for customer and internal quality issues.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Establishing and maintaining FMEA's.
- Supporting customer and surveillance accreditation audits.
- The quality engineer will perform an active role in quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective.
- Have a good working knowledge of ISO/FDA/MDD and other Product Development related regulatory requirements.
- Quality review of responsible area validation documentation.
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Support Operations area projects and initiatives i.e. Kaizen, CFPS, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering and experience in a similar role as quality engineer.
- 2+yrs industry experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway or for other similar Quality Engineering roles please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval