Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
At our process validation department we focus on execution of process validation activities that exceed the requirements and expectations of patients, physicians, regulatory agencies and the business. Quality engineering are directly involved in the development of the validation strategies and execution of the validation activities releasing novel processes and products to commercialization.
- You will be responsible for the execution of process validation activities for new products, technology transfers and improvement projects.
- You will provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements, software validation and change control.
- You will support the characterization and risk assessment of manufacturing processes and associated equipment.
- You will work with project team members to establish process controls that ensure the safety and efficacy of the product.
- You will be an extended team member on PDP projects representing the Quality engineering function.
- You will liaise with cross functional team members, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups.
- You will lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- You will use and establish analysis techniques and other quality tools to aid decision making.
- We are looking for a person qualified to a Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 2+ yrs relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable.
- Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of process and software validation requirements would be beneficial.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.