Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer on an hourly contracting basis.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively support all Compliance Initiatives with the Value Stream and Plant
- Work as an integral member of authorised Value Stream Process Excellence initiatives
- Identify projects to resolve scrap, reprocessing and special causes that have a negative impact on Value Stream and Plant Goals and Objectives.
- Compile Quality Process Specifications for new/transferred products/processes
- Validate new/changed production processes/systems with Business Unit personnel
- Reviews product designs, test protocols and co-develop critical characteristics/tolerances for initial testing and validations and subsequent routine manufacturing controls.
- Conduct internal Quality System Audits as necessary
- Participates in design evaluations where appropriate
- Participates in process evaluations (e.g. FMEAs).
- Devises and implements methods and procedure for inspecting, testing and evaluating plans for subsequent routine production.
- Support Quality System activities within manufacturing cells such as Internal Audits, complaint investigations, close call and corrective action investigations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree Quality / Manufacturing / Engineering and/or
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Proven track record in Compliance & Continuous improvement projects
- Basic PC Skills.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications.
- Familiarity in areas of various Inspection Techniques.
- Process Excellence Green Belt/Black Belt
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Cork please contact Nicola O'Connell on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval