Our client, Boston Scientific in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer
Act as a member of the Boston Scientific Cork facility quality team. Provide expert QA project support in executing improvements in manufacturing quality processes and systems, ensuring the site’s overall quality and operational objectives are achieved.
- Be the quality lead on value stream and quality process improvement projects.
- Drive and implement plant wide quality improvements
- Maintain the Cork Quality LBP/ VIP process (monthly metrics performance etc).
- Lead and support strategic quality projects (e.g. Quality policy, Operational excellence)
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in projects of responsibility by utilising quality tools and processes (PFMEA, Risk reduction, process change analysis)
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes
- Keep stakeholders informed of project activity status
- Transfer and implement product and processes improvements from other Boston Scientific manufacturing facilities
The ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated). Experience within a Med Device/Pharma environment i.e. FDA\ISO 9000 necessary
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and promote quality at source
- Develop plans and execute on time to these plans
- Strong Project Management skills combined with proven consistent execution within committed quality, time and cost targets.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies (Engineering Essentials TM).
For further information on this Quality Engineer in Cork please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.