Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
Reports to: Senior Quality Manager
The Quality Engineer provides a support role in the establishing and maintaining Abbott Rapid Diagnostics Global Complaint Handling Processes and Systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Possesses and applies a broad and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within the company, to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations, work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve. Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/ incomplete information.
- Seeks consensus for decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, in order to produce effective end results. Applies risk assessment techniques in such circumstances.
- Drives business improvements through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Escalation point for quality related non-conformances and CAPAs.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with divisional policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to make clear, well founded decisions regarding conformity during audits.
- Pro-active attitude, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects while delivering results on time.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and management of spreadsheets.
- Third level qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical device industry with minimum, including;
- Competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ cGMP),
- Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL/MDD/IVDR)
- Broad knowledge of engineering and technical applications applied in development of medical devices useful.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Orla on 086 0449476/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.