Our client, an Automotive Company in Leitrim is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
Reporting to the Operations Excellence Manager, the Quality Engineer will work as part of the quality operations team driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and quality performance in a highly automated environment.
- Investigate customer complaints and develop effective corrective actions using 8D process.
- Drive improvement projects to enhance quality of products and processes.
- Prepare PPAPs and manage customer approval process.
- Support production and engineering to improve internal quality performance.
- Support the development of PFMEA’s, process control plans & work instructions.
- Assist in the auditing and improvement of IATF 16949 quality system.
- Support the development and achievement of quality metrics
- Work directly with Customers to understand and improve Quality Performance.
Scope of Responsibility
- Recognised Engineering or Quality qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality / Engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Statistical and process orientation and electro-mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab)
- Proficiency in problem solving and quality techniques would be an advantage, including:
- 8D Problem Solving
- Quality Auditing
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
- Customer focused, proactive problem solver, with close attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills; the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Team player
For further information on this Quality Engineer Role based in Leitrim please contact Orla on 086 0449473/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.