Our Client a medical device company in Limerick are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer
Working within the Quality function, this role will involve identifying and implementing improvements within a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for analysis, identification and implementation of manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance. Prior experience of SPC and statistical analysis tools is essential.
- Have demonstrated experience and implementation of using Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or similar analysis tools
- Proven track record of implementing projects
- Use appropriate statistical techniques to monitor process performance (e.g. SPC, CpK analysis, sampling techniques)
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical,
- Electronic, Production etc) with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
- Proven track record of implementing Six Sigma and/or Lean Continuous Improvement projects
- Experience within Medical device industry is desirable but not essential
Education, Experience and Skills
- 5 yrs experience in a regulated environment.
- SIX SIGMA – Certification
- Experience in performing Design of Experiments (DOE) and leading Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Experience of the design and qualification documentation standards to current FDA expectations
- Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft Office systems required.
- Proven ability to review and critique Quality Critical technical documents.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations. Desirable
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Five years experience as Quality Engineer working in a cGMP environment preferably in medical device.
- Continuous Improvement orientation
- Credible – Accountable for decisions
- Structured problem solving and decision making skills working in a team environment.
- Ability to participate in or leading cross functional project teams
- Must have good written and presentation skills and be able to communicate effectively throughout organisation
- Demonstrated Experience working with data base applications desired
- Ability to set priorities while ensuring compliance is not compromised.
- Experience in performing Design of Experiments (DOE) and leading
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Limerick please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval