Quality Engineer – Compliance
Quality Compliance Engineer
A medical device company in Mayo is looking to hire a Quality Compliance Engineer for their site on a permanent basis.
This role is within the Compliance group in Quality, Continence Care. The purpose of the position is to provide Quality Compliance services for Continence and so contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Lead compliance and continuous improvement related projects within the CC plant.
- Support Global Compliance projects as required.
- Conduct CAPA and complaint analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution.
- Ensure process changes are implemented per change control procedures.
- Support protocol generation/ execution as required.
- Support the preparation for External Audits
- Support day to day production operations
- Support the ongoing Environmental Monitoring programme
- Support effective root cause analysis and timely closure of EM investigations
- Coordinate EM/Cleanroom/product testing and associated actions, both internally and externally.
- Complete Internal Audits per Procedures
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification is perferable.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a Quality role in the medical device industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in quality systems, products and processes.
- Willing to be open to change and support and champion change
- Excellent ability to deliver results, with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Experience in environmental monitoring, cleanroom qualification, sterilization and familiarity with Environmental and cleanroom standards an advantage.
For further information on this Quality Compliance Engineer role in Mayo please contact Clara Burke on 086-8168273 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.