HERO Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a QE, looking to work on a Project in Europe. We require highly skilled Quality Engineer Consultants to join this project, which has excellent benefits and remuneration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality focus and technical support for task teams.
- Support the characterization and risk assessment of manufacturing processes and associated equipment.
- Manage CAPA/NCR activities for the Cork Instruments site, acting as a liaison between Quality Assurance and Manufacturing in the area of CAPA/NCR.
- Act as the local SME on all related procedures, ensuring compliance to the relevant divisional and corporate procedures.
- Ensure adequate training is developed and provided to all users on the CAPA/NCR system and relevant problem solving tools.
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and promote the use of suitable root cause and problem solving methodologies
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Provide Quality and Operations Management with periodical CAPA performance assessment and
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of current regulatory requirements pertaining to CAPA / NC process within a medical device environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor?s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science).
- 5 years? experience in a medical devices or related environment with direct experience in a QA environment (GMP regulated).
- Ability to take initiative, to organize and prioritize own work and proactively contribute to project level strategies and planning.
- Effective time management skills.
For further information on this Quality Engineer Consulting role in Europe please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval