Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site on an hourly contract.
- Provide quality engineering support to operations, helping to drive efficiency improvements
- Provide Quality focus and technical support for task teams
- Work individually and within teams on various Quality improvement projects
- Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues
- Analyze and report on quality and technical issues within Manufacturing Departments
- Provide on-going communication through reports and information transfer as needed
- Ensure compliance to specifications and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility
- Use and establish analyses techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision-making
Education, Experience and Skills
- Min of a Bachelor?s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science).
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the medical device or related industry, with experience in an engineering or quality role a distinct advantage.
- Broad technical expertise, knowledge of interrelated quality disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner.
- A good working knowledge of statistical techniques is required.
- Good Technical writing skills
For further information on this Quality Engineer Contractor role in Galway please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval