Job ID: JOB-12041
Quality Engineer (12 month Contract)
My client is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join their team as a contractor on a 12 month contract at their Galway site.
You will demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policy through your daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system and complying with regulations governing the quality system.
Within this role you will:
- Identify and resolve complex exceptions to work assignments.
- Under guidance from the Quality Manager / Senior Engineer compiles and analyses operational test and experimental data to establish standards for newly implemented or modified products and process on site and will develop meaningful matrices to communicate results throughout the plant.
- Have the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigations for areas under your control.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Summarise analyse and draw conclusions from test results/ process related findings and make appropriate decisions.
- Be knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis.
- Be fully up to date with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Alongside EHS evaluate new equipment, processes, chemicals for environmental impact / effect to eliminate or lessen the impacts or effects.
- Be knowledgeable on Risk Management BSEN 14971 requirements.
- Use Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Participate directly in a new product/technology transfer.
- Deal with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site and customers should the need arise.
- Provide technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
What we need from you:
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Familiar with Internal Audit Processes.
- We would like you to be a team player and someone who is fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Emma Griffin on 086 0334325 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…