Job ID: JOB-13097
Due to continued expansion of our clients operations in Galway, we are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Quality Engineer (12-month Defined-Term).
As our newest member of the Complaints Investigations Quality Engineering team, you will demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policy (patient safety and product quality) by executing sound quality practices, executing and completing investigations.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (patient safety and product quality) through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system. Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ownership for the execution of investigations applicable to product complaints and completion of investigation records within the Global Complaints System Management system.
- Completes or ensures execution of applicable analysis on returned product samples using available methods/equipment and applying problem solving and investigation skills.
- Seeks and drive continuous improvement initiatives to investigation methodology and associated processes and lead applicable projects of improvement.
- Make decisions and determine escalation pathways, as well as demonstrating ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Preparation and provision of complaint trend data to internal customers and sharing of complaint data and trend analysis at applicable review forums.
- Development and maintenance of collaboratively relationships within the Galway CIS team and with other CIS centres and Complaint Management centres (CMCs) across the Post Market Quality Assurance function
- Development and maintenance of partnerships with Quality Operations, Design Assurance and R&D for the execution of insightful investigations and to support product performance improvements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM subject with a min. of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstration of problem solving, process improvement and/or project management skillsets and application.
- Demonstration of taking initiative to drive improvement and change.
- Knowledge on product design, manufacture, functionality and/or clinical use environment. Experience of Structural Heart product design or manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Experience of Angiographic image review experience would be an advantage.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills and organisation skills. Ability to analyse data to gain insights and to share information effectively.
- Proven ability to work well with teams but also with minimum supervision.
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations course will be required to work with returned decontaminated product.
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…