Quality Engineer II
An excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer in a leading medical device company in Galway. A 12-month contract, which is initially working from home but base out of Galway which would be commutable from Mayo, Clare, Limerick and Westmeath.
In this position focuses on providing Quality support across all aspects of PDP from pre market product development to post market product surveillance. Participating in the design process to ensure the performance and safety of the devices we develop, is assured and maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- Ensure, maintain and enhance compliance within Design Assurance Laboratory
- Lead Laboratory team in Quality decisions and behaviours
- Adhere to all Design Assurance Laboratory and relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
- Support review and release of test data
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of processes and products to support process improvements
- Lead Audit preparation and follow up
- Drive laboratory investigations, identifying root causes using robust root cause analysis tools and sound engineering principles
- Initiate corrective and preventative actions and follow through to implementation
- Support Change Control – Initiate Change Orders to support documentation updates, draft changes & justifications and drive to completion in a timely manner
- Devise and lead continuous improvements activities within the Design Assurance Lab
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in the medical device or other regulated industry.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence groups in a positive, team based environment
- In-depth knowledge of GMP and documentation practices for a technical/professional working environment
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- You must think critically and make sound decisions
- Fosters collaborative relationships within the team and across the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Be focused on patient and customer and set high standards, instill operational excellence, and drive accountability
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…