|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11500
A leading medical device company is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site in Galway on a 12 month contract.
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. The creation / development of procedures, manufacturing workflows, validation of required processes, developing inspection control plans, analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating customer complaints; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for the products and processes.
- Provides leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into, product non-conformances, customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Identifies critical personnel, gauges, procedures, and materials needed for the completion of new products.
- Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products.
- Certifies product builders to ensure they have the required skills to complete their operation.
- Third Level Hons Degree in Quality or Engineering field and 3+ years experience in a relevant quality role
- Understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
- Risk assessment skills using FMEA methodology
- Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
- Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
- Demonstrated NCR / CAPA experience
- Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
- Facilitates team efforts on quality engineering projects.
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
- Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the company
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- New Product Introduction / Product transfer experience
- Process / software validation Experience
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward
your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…