Job ID: JOB-12005
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Customer site visits and audits. Provide FAI reports, Customer Survey reports and CAPA Plans to address audit findings.
- Manage and implement Capability Studies (Cp-Cpk) and FMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions for New Products and ECO’s for New Customer and existing customers.
- Facilitate the New Product Introduction processes along with other Engineering functions to ensure NPI procedures are efficient and effective in satisfying the QMS/ Customer requirements.
- Manage Customer Complaints, develop and implement effective Corrective Actions to solve problems.
- Manage Suppliers and implement continuous improvement programmes with them via SCAR process and Supplier Audits.
- Provide technical engineering support to manufacturing, develop, and implement work instructions and procedures to improve existing processes and new customer requirements.
- Maintain ISO9001:2015 QMS requirements in the Facility by performing internal audits and driving continual improvements to the QMS within the organisation’s functional departments.
Skills/Experience and Qualifications:
- 3rd Level qualification in engineering / quality / manufacturing technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality role in an industrial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and possess the ability to take initiative.
- It is an essential working requirement to be able to speak and understand the English language.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…