Job ID: JOB-13474
Our Client, who design and manufacture next-generation thermally managed lithium-ion battery systems for automotive, industrial, marine, aerospace and defense applications. based in Galway have an exciting opportunity for a talented Quality Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative culture where no two days are the same then this could be the role for you.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality standards and protocols.
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Investigate basic manufacturing product quality and compliance issues.
- Optimise manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement.
- Support the quality department by performing internal audits.
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant Quality/Engineering/Science related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 or IATF preferred.
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and work under own initiative to targets and deadlines.
- Based in Ireland with the right to work.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 044 94 73|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Quality Team Lead
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13524 Quality Team Lead We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking for…
Senior QA Validation Specialist- Cleaning Validation
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13471 Senior QA Validation Specialist- Cleaning Validation Purpose The purpose of the Senior QA Validation Specialist-…
Senior Design Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13505 Senior Customer Quality Engineer Location: Blackrock Hybrid Reporting to the Senior Manager, Quality Engineering for…