Job ID: JOB-12005
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Customer site visits and audits. Provide FAI reports, Customer Survey reports and CAPA Plans to address audit findings.
- Manage and implement Capability Studies (Cp-Cpk) and FMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions for New Products and ECO’s for New Customer and existing customers.
- Facilitate the New Product Introduction processes along with other Engineering functions to ensure NPI procedures are efficient and effective in satisfying the QMS/ Customer requirements.
- Manage Customer Complaints, develop and implement effective Corrective Actions to solve problems.
- Manage Suppliers and implement continuous improvement programmes with them via SCAR process and Supplier Audits.
- Provide technical engineering support to manufacturing, develop, and implement work instructions and procedures to improve existing processes and new customer requirements.
- Maintain ISO9001:2015 QMS requirements in the Facility by performing internal audits and driving continual improvements to the QMS within the organisation’s functional departments.
Skills/Experience and Qualifications:
- 3rd Level qualification in engineering / quality / manufacturing technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality role in an industrial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and possess the ability to take initiative.
- It is an essential working requirement to be able to speak and understand the English language.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12032 Controls Engineer Overview Our client an automation company are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12014 Chemical Engineer Company Overview: Our client has been pioneering and leading the photochromic industry for…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12030 Basic Summary: This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within our…