Quality Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-12130
Quality Engineer II– Evening Shift
We are looking to speak with experienced Quality Engineers about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity in Quality Engineering is located in Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Quality Engineering in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you.
The Quality Department focus on supporting the product value streams to ensure that customer & patient needs are met every day. Our key focus is on delivering and maintaining a high level of Quality to ensure that business and performance goals are achieved.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards, and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Participate in preparing / critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/ CAPAs/ Investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
- Ensures effective product control measures in the event of issues being noted.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Key Skills &Experience
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…