Our client, a Global Manufacturing Organisation with 3 operations across Ireland are looking to attract a Quality Engineer for their Irish Business. This role is based at their Castlebar location. This role is commutable from Sligo, Galway and Roscommon.
Key Responsibilities :
Quality Management System
- Organizing, maintaining and ensuring compliance to the company’s documented quality management system.
- Creating procedures and ensuring effective implementation.
- Carry out internal audit and help facilitate external audit.
- Co-ordinate calibration of equipment as needed.
- Identify GMP non-compliance and assist in enforcing GMP’s.
- Carry out quality related training with new and existing staff
- Identifying and action opportunities for improvement in the quality system
- Supporting best practice and development of organisation to achieve next level quality management system.
- Develop and maintain the Document Control process
- Ensure control of customer specifications
- Support the activities to ensure product quality complies with customer specifications through the manufacturing process.
CAPA Management / Problem solving
- Using know problem solving technique, drive the CAPA process to investigate and manage non-conformance from internal and external sources.
- Work closely with production team to identify practical solution to identified issues to be implemented within expected time frames.
- Systematically analysis each process in relation to machines operating conditions, procedures /documentation and training of personnel.
- Based on the data and findings, update / generate the required documentation and training plans using the prioritisation from the Risk Assessment
- Support the introduction of new product or process introduction, to ensure it is new product or process is integrated into the quality system. This includes the change control process and validation of equipment and/or process.
- Ensure there is timely and accurate communication with internal and external personnel.
- Issuing of KPI and reports to the QA Manager
Education, Experience and Skills:
Experienced quality professional with good hands on experience and willingness to get involved in day to day operations. Experience in root cause analysis and problem solving with a knowledge of lean practice and problem-solving tools an advantage.
- Good decision-making ability coupled and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Level 8 degree preferable
- Level 6/7 diploma with 5 years experience considered
Experience in the following area would be advantageous
- Change control process
For further information on this Quality Engineering role in Mayo please contact Caoimhe Cosgrove on 0868395533 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.