A leading medical device company in Mayo is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on a 2 year contract. This is commutable from Sligo and Roscommon.
The primary purpose of the Quality Engineer is to support Value Stream projects and support any other QA activities on site as required. The primary customers include Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management and Product Development.
- Complete Process and Equipment Validation including DV, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and report completion per timelines
- Support Ostomy Compliance activities and support quality improvements as required
- Completion of statistical analysis in compliance with Quality System requirements
- Leading and executing PFMEAs.
- Assist in CAPA investigation.
Work Experience Requirements
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 5-8
- Relevant experience in the medical device industry or equivalent regulated industry
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline and Quality Engineering Qualification or equivalent
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Regulations
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Mayo please contact Clara Burke on 0868168273/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…