|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11938
Our Client, a leading medical device company based in Mayo are looking to attract a Quality Engineer to join their team on site. The primary focus of this the role is to support production. This role is commutable from Galway, Sligo & Roscommon.
- Complete Process and Equipment Validation including FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and report completion.
- Conduct Risk Management / FMEA / Statistical analysis.
- Conduct process capability assessment as part of process changes management.
- Implement process control and ensure process capability is maintained and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Conduct CAPA analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution.
- Ensure process changes are implemented per change control procedures.
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device Industry utilising high volume automated equipment
- Experience in Quality engineering positions.
- Ability to participate in cross functional teams
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…